Eid Mubarak SMS Messages Wishes Status Quotes Images Cards
Eid is just like some other event, where people get to gather and then enjoy the day with lots of happiness and joy. It is a day where Muslims celebrate and express their joy over certain events.
In the case of Eid ul Adha, it commemorates the sacrifice of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) and Muslims do the same by slaughtering Halal animals and then sharing the meat with family, relatives and poor people to make sure everyone gets the best of the day.
Similarly, Eid ul Fitr marks the end of the sacred month of Ramadan and Muslims rejoice to celebrate the blessings Allah has bestowed upon them. This day is marked by giving alms to the poor and eating sweet dishes.
Eid Mubarak Wishes; Why are they so important?
Eid, whether it be the Eid ul Adha or the Eid ul Fitr, means great moments of rejoicing, get together and spreading happiness all around. Sometimes it is done by sending Eid Mubarak wishes or quotes that have wonderful meaning and show love for relations on this wonderful day.
Just think of the feeling you would have when someone sends you Eid Mubarak messages and SMS on the day of Eid. I can assure you that you wouldn’t have any better feeling ever. But what if this goes the other way around.
You get up in the morning and send hundreds of Eid Mubarak wishes to all the people in your contact list and in the evening, you get the very same wish and that makes you laugh how less the Eid Mubarak quotes are.
Well, this is something that happens to me each Eid and I have taken up this task on myself that you don’t get short on Eid ul Adha wishes or the Eid ul Fitr wishes. This is because I don’t want to receive the same message I have sent in a few hours’ time this Eid at least.
What’s the deal for Eid Mubarak quotes this Eid?
The deal is simple and fair enough. You read through my article, get notes of all the wonderful Eid Mubarak wishes and then send separate wishes to everyone instead of sending one to all which is so disgusting.
This way you will get separate wishes for every person and in return, you will get some different wishes to read yourselves too. This will not only give you a way to spend time on this Eid(in case your family isn’t getting you involved), but it will also give you a feeling of contentment that your friends and family value you enough.
So, what you have to do is, start a chain of unique Eid Mubarak wishes and see how many of others respond with unique wishes.
And if you don’t do it, I am telling you that the curse will be on you and this Eid you will get the same wish over and over again from one person. This is how you will understand the agony I go through each Eid.
Let’s start with the Best Eid Mubarak Wishes for this year!
Say NO to “Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May this day become the best and most cherished one for you”. Come on! I know you want all this, but can’t you get a better way to wish me on such a good day. Something like “Eid Mubarak Buttercup. May your cups be always filled with butter and you have a healthy wealthy day”.
Just look at it. So wonderful and lovely. Here are a few more too!
- For a brother: My lovely and sweet brother! This Eid I am just praying for your long life, your success in whatever you do and your life to become as you want it to be. I just wish you happiness in each day and joy in each moment in your life. Eid Mubarak!
- For sister: May this Eid is an event of little more joy, much more happiness and most satisfaction in your life. I wish you to have a little less tension, much lesser pain and the least sorrow in the world. I wish you Eid Mubarak, my cute sister!
- For parents: Dear mom/dad! I miss celebrating my childhood Eids with you when you used to get me whatever I asked for. I have grown up, but I wish for not the same but even far more love from your side. I wish you live long enough to wish me hundreds of such days. Amen!
- For spouse: Eid Mubarak the love of my life, the light of my darkness, the captain of my ship, the guide of my path and the start of my dark sky. Your presence in my life is like oxygen to me. Without you, this Eid even this life has no meaning at all. I just love you so much that I can’t explain in words. May you have the happiest Eid ever with me.
You don’t have to do much to send and receive such wishes from people. Just keep visiting Eid-mubarak.info and keep on sharing the best and updated Eid Mubarak wishes with your friends and family.
Eid Mubarak SMS? Do they really need to be so dull?
Consider one morning of Eid. You wake up only to see that your best friend has texted you “Eid Mubarak” while some of your acquittances from a far relation has sent you the Eid Mubarak SMS as “Many happy congratulations and best wishes on this Eid. I pray that Allah showers his blessings upon you and bestows all the good that he has on you. Heartiest felicitations on this Eid. Eid Mubarak!”
I don’t know about you, but I would be pissed straightaway. I mean can’t you get up and send me something that has just a little more of a feeling in your wish. You have been my friend for years and still, you haven’t changed that soulless greetings for Eid. I am also not that much in favor of Eid Mubarak SMS wishes as they appear to be more like a ritual than a hearty feeling for your loved ones.
What I suggest you is, get personalized Eid wishes for everyone based on the relationship and the kind of person they are. Worried about where you will get them?
Don’t worry, you will get lots of them here!
Eid Greetings cards-I just love such an Eid Mubarak!
Keeping aside all issues with lame Eid greetings on the eve of Eid, if you can write me just an Eid Mubarak on a cute card, that will do fine even though with the absence of the feeling. The card can be of any color but not dull ones that make me feel that you really have something for me in your heart.
Even if the card isn’t that expensive, but still I expect my friends to give me one which shows that you remembered me, not that you just forwarded me a message.
As far as kinds of Eid cards are concerned, you can just get anyone that strikes your heart. But, if you are planning to buy a card for your spouse, it is better you go for red. Similarly, buy vibrant colors for friends and less vibrant ones for colleagues and acquittances, if any.
The best Eid Mubarak quotes this year!
Take your diary and pen out and just note down the best quotes for Eid ul Adha and Eid ul Fitr that would make your relatives and friends love you a lot more this year.
- May this day bring you all the joy in the world and your life shines like stars in the evening. I wish this Eid becomes an embodiment of love, joy and cherished memories forever.
- Life is just a small basket and now it is up to you if you pick flowers or thorn. I wish this basket stays full and gives you the utmost joy and passionate love on this Eid ul Fitr. Eid Mubarak!
- May this auspicious day fill your life with a huge amount of love, least amount of sorrow and yet I wish you get even more. Happy Eid on such a great day to such a great friend.
- Eid ul Adha is just about letting the others know that you care for them. So, my darling friend, I do care for you a little too much, so I am wishing you this Eid ul Adha and all the love in this world.
- My sweet sister! I know this Eid without you is dull to me, but I pray that your day is filled with all the colors in this world and you get to enjoy a wonderful day this Eid ul Fitr. Love and lots of love from my side. Eid Mubarak sweetheart.
How did my brother wish me, Eid, last year?
Well, my brother is just a genius when it comes to wishing people Eid whether it be Eid ul Adha or the Eid ul Fitr. The last Eid that was actually the Eid ul Adha, I was having some issues with my business and needed capital to kick back in a short time. I was thinking of getting a loan from the bank but couldn’t get it as the amount was quite big. That day my younger brother came into my room and said Eid Mubarak Bhaijan.
I barely responded, and he asked me if the issue was still there. I replied yes. He said then don’t worry,” Apki Eidi sy hojae ga kaam”.
It was just a hilarious way of telling me that everything is going to be okay and everything did get okay the same day as my bro gave me all his savings and I was relieved. It was the best Eid wish I could ever think of.
Eid is all about rejoicing, greeting and saying “EID MUBARAK”!
Let me tell you just one thing. Eid is all about meeting your friends and family, rejoicing with them and greeting each other. The beauty of Eid ul Adha lies in buying an animal for sacrifice, taking care of it for weeks and sacrificing it in the way of Allah at last.
The real joy is in distributing the meat to people who actually need that and the look that comes into their eyes when they see what anyone brings for them. The BBQ nights, the late-night Tikka party and the table served with everything having meat is just something everyone remembers forever. And how can we forget the blessings of Allah on that auspicious day!
And Eid ul Fitr is just about loving and caring for the fellowmen. After fasting for the whole month and getting to know how poor people live in undernourished conditions, it is finally time to share what you have with those who don’t have it. Eid ul Fitr is about giving alms to the poor, making sweet dishes at home and celebrating the blessings of Allah with happiness and pleasure.
This Eid just wish each other!
This Eid you don’t need to be a miser in wishing each other when eid-mubarak.info has brought you many wishes altogether to send to your loved ones and to make the memories cherished by sharing the joy. Eid brings you a lot of happiness and joy so make sure that you share it with all the people around.
Send everyone the best Eid wishes, Eid Mubarak quotes and Eid greeting cards to tell them how much they mean to you. From my side, Happy Eid Mubarak.
(You can select any wish for you from my side!)
- Eid Mubarak Quotes
- Eid Mubarak SMS Messages in English & URDU
- Eid Mubarak SMS Messages Wishes Status Quotes Images Cards
- Eid Mubarak Wishes 2023
- Eid Mubarak Wishes SMS Massages Quotes
- Tasty Eid Savory Dishes: A Guide to Delicious Festive Food
- Heartwarming Eid Mubarak Quotes for Your Loved Ones
- The Beauty of Eid Mubarak Family Prayer
- Heart Touching Eid Messages for Your Husband
- Heartfelt Happy Eid SMS Messages for Your Mother
- Islamic Wishes for Grandfather on Eid
- Beautiful Eid Quotes to Share with Your Wife
- Heartfelt Eid Mubarak Wishes for Your Beloved Mother
- Eid Mubarak Cards To My Love
- Eid Mubarak Messages To Colleagues
- Unique Eid Mubarak SMS for Cousins
- Make Your Daughter Feel Special with These Personalized Eid Mubarak Messages
- Blessings of Eid Mubarak for My Dear Brother
- Express Your Love: Heartfelt Eid Mubarak Quotes for Your Beloved Husband
- Surprise Your Wife with Eid Mubarak Wishes
- How to Celebrate the Joy of Eid with Friends
- How to Celebrate Eid Wishes with Your Whole Family
- What is The best Eid Mubarak SMS For Teacher
- How to Create Eid Mubarak Greeting Cards
- Giving Gratitude on Eid: A Message for Everyone
- Transformative Gifts to Brighten Up Eid Celebrations
- Creative Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Everyone
- How Eid-al-Fitr Is Celebrated?
- When Is Eid Mubarak Wishes 2023
- Eid Mubarak Wishes: Celebrating the Joyous Occasion of Eid al-Fitr
- Eid Mubarak Wishes – Best Ways To Wish Your Family